Create community among emerging professionals, support Illinois Green's strategic mission through fundraising, event planning, and other support, and develop your leadership skills in the green building industry.
Spaces are limited on the Auxiliary Board — applicants will be contacted for a 15-minute interview following their complete application.
Applications close Sunday November 5, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
Learn more about the Auxiliary Board and meet current members at the Open Meeting!
Auxiliary Board Commitment
- One year commitment - January 2024 - January 2025
- Attend at least 75% of the monthly meetings
- Be a member of Illinois Green Alliance
- Serve on a subcommittee
Benefits of Being an Auxiliary Board Member
- Board of Directors Mentor/Mentee Program
- Exclusive networking and professional development opportunities
- Additional volunteer opportunities - ability to serve on Board of Directors Committees, volunteer at our signature events, and more
- Build close connections in Chicago’s sustainability community!
If you have any questions about the Auxiliary Board, please contact Maggie Olson, Communications & Development Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org