Careers & Internships
We are focused on engaging and supporting individuals driving the green building industry forward — and we have fun along the way.
Our tight-knit team of creative, dynamic individuals is dedicated to creating an impact and passionate about our contributions to the industry.
- We approach our work with enthusiasm, curiosity, and creativity.
- We are nimble, collaborative, and always up for a challenge.
- We are empowered to be creative problem solvers.
- We seek motivated self-starters to bring new ideas and entrepreneurial spirit to our team.
- We value flexibility and creating a work-life balance for everyone's unique needs.
- We are respectful of each other’s work styles and time.
- We value each individual's diverse skills and experiences, and everyone, regardless of title and experience, are valued and heard.
- We celebrate each other’s success and achievements and find opportunities for growth as individuals and as a team.
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Medical & dental insurance
- PTO & sick days
- 10 paid holidays, and office closed between Christmas & New Year's Day
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
Learn more about Illinois Green's commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Illinois Green Alliance has no position openings at this time.
Please check back to this page and follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date.
Illinois Green Alliance has no internship openings at this time.
Typically, we have 1-2 spring & summer positions available for college students. Please check back to this page and follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date.
Meet our past interns & learn about the projects they've accomplished with Illinois Green:
Illinois Green Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Illinois Green is committed to improving the diversity and inclusion across the organization, including at the staff level, and strives to center equity and racial justice in our work. Illinois Green can only realize it’s mission and goals effectively by achieving greater diversity – whether of grace, gender, sexual orientation, or ability – among the stakeholders who inform and engage with our work.