Applications are open now for the Auxiliary Board — Illinois Green Alliance's volunteer committee for young & emerging professionals in sustainability.
Create community among emerging professionals, support Illinois Green's strategic mission through fundraising, event planning, and other support, and develop your leadership skills in the green building industry.
Spaces are limited on the Auxiliary Board — applicants will be contacted for a 15-minute interview following their complete application.
Applications close November 10, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Auxiliary Board Commitment
- One year commitment - January 2023 - January 2024
- Attend at least 75% of the monthly meetings
- Be a member of Illinois Green Alliance
- Serve on a subcommittee
Benefits of Being an Auxiliary Board Member
- Board of Directors Mentor/Mentee Program
- Exclusive networking and professional development opportunities
- Additional volunteer opportunities - ability to serve on Board of Directors Committees, volunteer at our signature events, and more
- Build close connections in Chicago’s sustainability community!