Join Illinois Green Alliance for a webinar on sustainability and waste reduction in foodservice.
According to a 2021 study by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the food industry accounts for more than one-third of global greenhouse gas emissions. Join us to hear industry experts and select speakers share the methods utilized by restaurants, cafeterias, and homeowners to reduce waste and increase sustainability. Learn how anyone involved in foodservice and preparation can conserve energy, reduce water usage, manage waste, and select sustainable food sources.
- Anthony Myint – Executive Director at Zero Foodprint
- Zak Dolezal – Chef and Owner at Duke’s Alehouse and Kitchen
- Becky Brodsky – Zero Waste Schools Program Manager at Seven Generations Ahead
- Kyleen Rockwell – PE, AIA Senior Building Performance Analyst at Interface Engineering, Inc
- Damon Henrikson, moderating – Director of Marketing & New Business Development at Made To Measure