This two-part event includes a webinar at 11:30 AM and an optional in-person electric home tour at 4:00 PM.
First, join us virtually from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM (CST) as panelists breakdown the newly effective Chicago Energy Transformation Code’s updated standards, discuss consumer and builder myths around all electric homes, and share details on how Chicago’s new energy code will make it easy for homes to switch from the gas-fired appliances to all-electric appliances in the future if builders or homeowners are interested in going all-electric. We will also learn about ComEd’s current incentives programs can help support the all-electric home transition. Speakers will include:
- Wayne Beals, Realtor & Managing Broker at The Beals Group / EXIT Strategy Realty
- Scott Farbman, Innovation Lead at dbHMS
- Sophia Seol, Researcher at Slipstream
- Grant Ullrich, Managing Deputy Commissioner at Chicago Department of Buildings
- Benjamin Van Horne, President & Builder at Greenline Development, Inc.
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (CST) Later you can stop by 4551 South Prairie Ave, Chicago, IL to tour a Greenline All-Electric Home, talk with the builder and realtor, and ask questions!
Everyone that registers will receive the link for the 11:30 AM webinar. Add on the Open House RSVP to let us know you plan to attend the in-person open house/tour as well!