Submit a Program Proposal for our 2023 Education Calendar!
Illinois Green Alliance's Programs Committee is excited to announce a call for education program proposals to enhance our 2023 event calendar! We seek to increase industry knowledge on the path to net zero buildings and are looking for programs that empower others to take action with us.
At this time, education submissions will be evaluated for in-person, virtual, and hybrid presentations. Deadline for submission is November 24, 2022.
The Programs Committee is most interested in program proposals that highlight diverse voices on topics such as:
- Building Codes & Policies
- Business Case for Net Zero
- Building Health/Wellness & Indoor Air Quality
- Case Studies/Building Tours
- Deep Energy Retrofits
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Impacts
- Equity in the Built Environment
- Innovative Products/Technologies/Systems
- Net Zero Buildings
Our programs strive to connect all interested in the green building community (building owners, managers, engineers, designers, occupants, residents, and more) to create programs around:
- Shared best practices around high performance and healthy buildings
- Challenges and successes that move the green building market and policies toward a net zero future in Illinois
- Removing barriers to implementation of building decarbonization
- Demonstrating how high performance technology and building methods are possible anywhere
We encourage sessions to call on a diverse panel of experts and promote dialogue about the subject matter between panelists and audience members (or alternatively, attendees).
The submission process is similar to that used for conferences. Completed programs are submitted through the portal below, including a description of the discussion topic and information about all speakers. Proposals will be reviewed by the Illinois Green Programs Committee volunteers and staff. If your program is selected, we will work with your team to find a suitable date for the event to be held online or in-person in 2023.
Questions about the submission process? Contact Twyla Neely-Streit - firstname.lastname@example.org