Slipstream is a national, mission-driven organization that accelerates climate solutions. For everyone. We inspire new solutions to big energy challenges. We are seeking a nCino Database Analyst who can maintain the performance, integrity, and security of our loan originating software and systems, therefore helping us achieve clean energy and equity solutions.
Do you want to build an equitable clean energy future? Do you have experience working in an enterprise IT role or technical-related role? Have you worked with workflow applications, including Salesforce and nCino Do you have experience with configuration, reporting, and database administration? Do you have effective project management skills? Then Slipstream needs you.
We partner with governments, philanthropies, and utilities to discover, test, and scale new solutions that save – and decarbonize – energy. We collaborate with communities of color, rural communities, and tribal nations to address historic inequities in the health and economic benefits of clean energy. We’re optimistic, inclusive, and ambitious about our impact.
Our ideal VelocityGO Database Analyst has experience performing basic administration of our Salesforce instance, and experience with nCino desired. Show us how you collaborate and how you include under-represented perspectives to drive better ideas.
You’re able to manage workload assignments and deadlines. You’re effective at data manipulation and using data-related applications. Your background includes proficiency in Salesforce and/or nCino. You thrive in a fast-paced evolving environment.
We welcome candidates from backgrounds. While our physical offices are in Madison, WI, and Chicago, IL, we have remote staff in many other states and welcome candidates from anywhere in the continental U.S. This position is 100% remote.
What you’ll do:
– Participate in planning and development of the database including troubleshooting
– Ensure data integrity across the enterprise, to include data consistency, accessibility and recovery control.
– Manage the loan lifecycle and CRM applications implemented on the Salesforce platform.
– Assist with data maintenance.
– Define, communicate and manage change management (release) process to develop and implement new vendor application extensions or updates.
What you’ll need:
– Understand, create and manage various Salesforce and nCino Syntax.
– Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology field or related work experience
– 1-3 years experience in an enterprise IT role
– Ability to use independent judgment, investigation, concept development, information, and interpretation
– Solid verbal, written, and reporting skills.
– Ability to work cross-functionally for effective solutions