Collaboration is key to advancing sustainable communities. That’s why, even though we’re unable to get together physically, we’ve got a number of ways we can all stay connected, share, and learn.
Check back regularly for updates on more opportunities. And share ideas or resources for virtual learning and networking with Katie Kaluzny at email@example.com.
Upcoming Virtual Education with Illinois Green…
- 7/8 @ 3:30 PM (central) Join Illinois Green for the GreenBuilt Home Series: All-Electric Homes.
- 7/9 @ 11:00 AM (central) Join Illinois Green for Advancing Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Programs in a Post-COVID World.
- 7/15 @ 3:30 PM (central) Join Illinois Green for the GreenBuilt Home Series: Deep Energy Retrofits.
- 7/22 @ 3:30 PM (central) Join Illinois Green for the GreenBuilt Home Series: Passive House Showcase.
- 7/29 @ 3:30 PM (central) Join Illinois Green for the GreenBuilt Home Series: Wellness + High Performance.
- 7/30 @ 1:00 PM (central) Join Illinois Green and E2 for Transitioning from HFCs: How Buildings can Lead in Stopping Climate Change.
- 8/5 – 8/7 @ 11:00 AM (central) Join Illinois Green + Green Building United for the New Gravity Housing Conference.
Illinois Green members contact Katie for a $50-off discount code!
Upcoming Virtual Programs from our Friends & Sustaining Partners…
- 7/9, 7/16, 7/23 & 7/30 Join Fresh Energy for their Truly Affordable Webinar Series: How can super-efficient buildings become the new normal in equitable, affordable housing?
- 7/9 @ 1:00 PM (central) Join Green Roofs for Healthy Cities as they present a Chicago Virtual Symposium.
- 7/10 @ 11:00 AM (central) Join NRDC for Designing Building Electrification Programs that Work.
- 7/10 @ 12:15 PM (eastern) Join USGBC for their First Fridays Webinar: Sustainable Synergy – How Manufacturers and Scientists Can Collaborate.
- 7/14 @ 1:00 PM (eastern) Join USGBC for their Ask the Experts Webinar: LEED Safety First Pilot Credits for Re-Entering, Cleaning, and Disinfecting Building.
- 7/15 @ 12:00 PM (central) Join USGBC’s East North Central Region for the Road to a Resilient Heartland Webinar Series for Building Resilient Cities with a spotlight on Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 7/16 @ 12:00 PM (central) Join AIA Chicago for Intentional Change, Part 2: Visible & Invisible.
- 7/24 @ 8:30 AM (central) Join the International Codes Council & Chicago Department of Buildings for 2019 CHICAGO CONSTRUCTION CODES TRAINING.
- 7/29 @ 1:00 PM (eastern) Join USGBC for COVID-19 – Integrated approach to workplace re-entry.
- 8/4 & 8/5 @ 11:00 AM (eastern) Join the U.S. Green Building Council for the USGBC Healthy Economy Forum
On-Demand Courses from our Friends & Sustaining Partners…
Slipstream’s On-Demand Courses
Join thousands of industry professionals and get up-to-date information on breakthrough energy solutions with Slipstream’s courses. For past trainings, browse their archive. Learn anytime, anywhere with their on-demand webinars and videos.
Sloan’s On-Demand Education
Never stop learning. Sloan proudly offers online, AIA, USGBC, IDCEC and ASPE registered continuing education courses. Take the courses at your convenience, and check back frequently for new class offerings. Want to schedule a “lunch and learn” at your facility or have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILFI On-Demand Courses
Consider pursuing your Living Future Accreditation (LFA) or keep your mind sharp at home! Some courses you may find on the International Living Future Institute site are: Introduction to Zero Carbon, Materials Vetting for Affordable Housing, Biophilic Case Studies, and more! View all online courses here.
PHIUS Professional Courses
PHIUS is exploring ways to make more training available online. Become a Certified Passive House Consultant or PHIUS Certified Builder with the online training provided! Some of the courses offered are: PHIUS+ Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professional Training, Software Training Programs, Credential Maintenance and more! View courses here.
USGBC On-Demand Courses
Join USGBC for their First Friday Webinar education series or their monthly Ask the Experts series. View online events here. Also check out Education @ USGBC for on-demand courses and subscription options to maintain your LEED professional credentials or check out a case study or two. View on-demand courses here.
International WELL Building Institute
WELL’s flexible educational offerings are designed to support your WELL project and professional goals. Explore webcasts, check out upcoming live events, prepare for your WELL AP exam and maintain your WELL credential with continuing education online. View all education opportunities here.