Volunteer with USGBC and Illinois Green Alliance at Greenbuild 2018!
Join us at Greenbuild 2018 in Chicago! Greenbuild is the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. Greenbuild brings together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building in their every day work, and a unique energy is sparked. Greenbuild couldn’t be as successful as it is without the efforts of the volunteers who give their time and energy toward organizing and staffing the event.
Volunteers will receive free admission to the conference, which will provide exciting educational opportunities on the latest in the green building movement, and amazing networking opportunities for students and professionals. This includes access to the opening keynote, exhibit hall, education sessions, conference bag, credentials, and the show program.
- Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and full time student OR a young professional age 25 and under.
- When you check into the volunteer room, a fall 2018 schedule or a photo ID will be necessary depending on which qualification the volunteer is participating under.
- Full time student is 12 credits undergraduate, and nine credit graduate.
- You must volunteer a minimum of eight hours during the week of November 12 – 17 to rmeet the volunteer requirements to receive the 3-day conference pass.
Not included in registration:
Some events at Greenbuild are not included in full conference registration and are not included in the volunteer package. This includes:
- Housing or travel expenses in the host city
- Tuesday (November 13) workshops & summits (unless you are volunteering during the summit)
- Access to the Opening Reception of the Expo Hall
- Green building tours (unless you are volunteering for a tour)
- Greenbuild merchandise
The USGBC Greenbuild Volunteer Program is administered, managed and implemented by USGBC and the Illinois Green Alliance.