Boost visibility of your sustainable project and support Illinois Green Alliance by applying to be a featured stop on one of the Greenbuild 2018 tour program in Chicago! The Greenbuild 2018 Tour Proposal deadline has been extended to February 23.
On November 14-16, Chicago will host the 2018 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated solely to green building. This event is expected to bring over 20,000 sustainability leaders and advocates to our region. Green building tours tours will be hosted November 12,16 and 17.
To highlight the Chicagoland’s influential leadership in sustainability, the 2018 Greenbuild Host Committee is soliciting applications for sustainable projects and efforts in the Chicago region to become a part of a full or half day tour.
Applications are welcome from any and all sustainable efforts which may be visited in the Chicagoland area within a 30-minute drive from downtown or McCormick Place. It is important to note that tour sites are not required to be a building, or to have a LEED certification to apply. Tour sites must be able to accommodate between 40 to 50 attendees at one time (but can be broken up into smaller groups for touring).
Please support the Illinois Green Alliance and participate in showcasing the innovative sustainable designs and influential initiatives Chicago has to offer!
- Application process opens January 8, 2018
- Questions must be submitted by
February 9Monday, February 19 to email@example.com
- Review the 2018 Greenbuild Tour RFP – FAQ
- Application deadline has been extended to Friday, February 23 at 5:00 PM
- We recommend that you fully review a PDF of the 2018 Tour Application Questions (Appendix A) and the FAQ before beginning the online application form to ensure that you have all the necessary information, especially security or access restrictions.
- Having all contact information, educational content and learning objectives in a copy-and-paste format will make completion much easier.
- All information is necessary to provide USGBC National with their required information and to expedite the tour selection process.
- Submit your online tour application here.